CONVOCATION

CONVOCATION

Saturday 30 November 2013

   
         My name is Lukas. I was in ROTU (Reserve Office Training Unit) Air Force, this is part of my dream to be half of the officer and student and it was great!!. I keep challenging myself with self motivation "if the others people can why can i?" and truly i was greatly inspired by Datuk Kanang Anak Langkau a country hero..



         




        In a mean while these hard sweat really give me a thought on how far i can survive this awful challenge till i'm reach on the top. Just a bit details about me, i was an Alumni of UiTM Samarahan just barely graduated last few months with a good result that enable me to get an offer to further my study with most extensive course. Darn it!!. I love engineering so much since its 100 percent of calculation. Thus i pursuing my dream to become an Electrical Engineer in future.


        Under Fast Track i was absorbed by UiTM Shah Alam and was offered in a Bachelor of Electrical Engineering (Majoring In Electronic). Within this 3 years, i  have to work hard to finish this program to get a title of an Engineer. God is great, he has a plan for every one of us. He loves us and definitely he wants us to get a wonderful experience in this life. I know every commandments that we obey return a blessings. I'm so grateful to be part of it. He is the only way i can really reach unto this stage.

I love invention and innovation design. This is one of my favourite competition. I never miss every single of this  competition. This picture was taken during our last YIID Competition. Fortunately, we've won as a Best Booth and Best Innovation Design.  Engineering is awesome haha..

 
   There was a great chaos at my campus, the students keep lingering around spreading a new of  open interview by SARAWAK HYDRO . Thus without any hesitation just enough with a piece of courage i step on the door and started to fill in any necessary form and get ready for an interview.  I was totally blank, since i just barely finished with my Final Year Project Presentation on that morning. Then it comes to my turn. We were asked to sing and answer any questions that quiet nonsense for me haha..

 A few weeks later i got a call from Hydro Bakun. Guess what?. I passed the interview and they asked me to report on the next monday.  I was taken aback and got a goosebumps, it such a wonderful blessings. Just a thought for me " Be humble and grateful and he will shows the way"....


No comments:

Post a Comment